Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
1. Personal data will be requested in order to allow customers to create a User Profile on Shop Caterina Lucchi.
Creating a user profile is mandatory in order to:
- purchase products on the web store;
- Receive newsletter and further promotional communications (optional);
- make sales related requests;
- apply for returning any purchased product;
- manage shipping and invoicing address.
2. Communicating personal data is mandatory in order to allow related activities to be fulfilled.
Data shall be processed by computer and/or other electronic means and stored on databases controlled by the data controller.
All operations requiring data processing are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the web site, its services and sale of products on the web site.
3. The data controller of the information collected through this website is Campomaggi & Caterina Lucchi S.p.A, with registered office in San Carlo di Cesena, Via San Carlo 2707/2709, Italy, VAT number 03487580403.
4. Data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are:
a) United Parcel Service, that processes the data required to carry out shipment, delivery and return of products purchased on the web site;
b) Websolute S.r.l., that processes the data required to manage and maintain the website Shop Caterina Lucchi;
c) Manè S.r.l., that processes the data needed to provide customer service and for managing logistics related aspects.
Personal data may be disclosed and/or processed by other companies supplying services for related to the activities above.
5. The interested party shall be entitled pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code to obtain:
a) updating, correction or integration of data;
b) deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of law, including those that need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
c) a statement attesting that the operations mentioned under items a) and b) have been notified, also with respect to their contents, to those to whom the data had been notified and disclosed, except for the case that such requirements should be impossible to comply with or imply the utilization of means clearly disproportionate in respect of their protected rights;
On the basis of the mentioned Art. 7, the interested party shall be entitled to object to the personal data concerning him/her:
I. being processed, even in connection with the purpose for which they were collected, when the interested party has good reason to object;
II. being processed for purposes of transmission of advertising materials or commercial information, or for direct sales, or for carrying out market surveys or if used for direct marketing mailings.